Need Help With a Problem?

West Midlands Ambulance Service

Emergency Services

Phone: 999

Police Non-Emergency

Phone: 101 or visit the West Mercia Website

Medical Non-Emergency

Phone: 111 or visit the NHS-111 Website for urgent (non emergency) issues, otherwise phone your GP for an appointment.

Get Support or Assistance

The Walford Community Support Scheme. Staffed by a paid coordinator and delivered by a team of volunteers has been set up to help anybody who lives in the Parish who feels in need.

Whatever you need assistance with contact the Walford Community Support Scheme.

Get a General Issue Sorted

Bin collection, Dog poo, Overfull bins, Fly tipping, Graffiti, Abandoned vehicles etc. Visit the Hereford Council Website

Report a Road Problem

Pot holes, Faulty lighting, Overhanging trees, Obstruction in the road, Drainage issue etc.  Visit the Hereford Council Website

Check on Roadworks in Herefordshire

Planning a local road journey, want to know where and when roadworks and/or special events are scheduled?  Visit the Hereford Council Website

Report a Public Right of Way (PROW) Problem

Blocked or overgrown Bridleway, or footpath: Use the PROW map to identify the path number, then  contact the Rights of Way Officer via the Clerk, including the path number in your message.

For more information on who is responsible for maintaining PROWs click here to visit the Walford Parish Council website.